Forum: Rails Engines development bug in role/_form.rhtml, patch here

Jim M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-29 06:05
Hi I don't have access to the new bug system, so here is a patch to fix
a bug in the roles edit form, basically the table header and the table
body ended up getting out of sync due to one being sorted and the other
not, its a one liner fix as shown below.

*** ../../svnengines/user_engine/app/views/role/_form.rhtml
2006-03-27 16:45:59.000000000 -0800
--- vendor/plugins/user_engine/app/views/role/_form.rhtml
2006-03-28 17:59:50.733427091 -0800
***************
*** 15,21 ****
      <thead><tr>

!     <% @all_actions.each_key do |controller_name|
          controller_id = controller_name.gsub("/", "_")
          #perms_id = controller_id + "_perms"
       %>
--- 15,21 ----
      <thead><tr>

!     <% @all_actions.keys.sort.each do |controller_name|
          controller_id = controller_name.gsub("/", "_")
          #perms_id = controller_id + "_perms"
       %>
James A. (Guest)
Can you describe the problem you had accessing the Collaboa site?

- james

On 3/29/06, Jim M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> *** 15,21 ****

* J *
  ~
Jim M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-29 12:17
James A. wrote:
> Can you describe the problem you had accessing the Collaboa site?
>
> - james
>
> On 3/29/06, Jim M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>> *** 15,21 ****

> --
> * J *
>   ~

For some reason I was unable to reach it last night, I can try again,
but I also haven't registered there yet.
Jim M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-29 12:30
James A. wrote:
> Can you describe the problem you had accessing the Collaboa site?
>
> - james
>
> On 3/29/06, Jim M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>> *** 15,21 ****

> --
> * J *
>   ~

I still cannot access this site https://dev.rails-engines.org/ I get an
"unable to connect error". That is the link from the
http://rails-engines.org/bugs page.

However I do seem to be able to get to the create new ticket link, so
I'll do that.
James A. (Guest)
That was a mistype on the wiki page (which I just corrected) - it's
only HTTP, not HTTPS.

Cheers!

- james

On 3/29/06, Jim M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote: