Forum: Ruby on Rails graphing solutions

David Durham (Guest)
Hi all,

This might be OT.

Wondering what are available charting solutions that work well with Ruby
on Rails. I've seen reference to a few but they all seem to rely on
integration with a program written in another language (requiring a
seperate process per chart), Perl's GD module for instance.  Is there a
100% Ruby charting library that is freely available?

Thanks,

Dave
Chang Sau S. (Guest)
You could be looking at Gruff