Forum: Ruby How to create a Windows Service using Ruby?

Zubair Y. (Guest)
on 2006-03-28 14:01
Dear all,

I am a novice to Ruby. My first challenge is to develop a Windows
Service in Ruby. I am unable to find a way to do so yet. Any of you who
can help me regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Zubair Younas.
Dave B. (Guest)
Zubair Younas wrote:
> I am a novice to Ruby. My first challenge is to develop a Windows
> Service in Ruby. I am unable to find a way to do so yet. Any of you who
> can help me regarding this will be highly appreciated.

You might want win32-service:
http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/85/29/service.txt

Cheers,
Dave