Forum: Rails Engines development Rails config object in init_engine

Jeff L. (Guest)
Would it be a bad idea to capture the rails config object and expose
it to engine init files the way rails exposes it to plugin init files?

--
Jeff L.
http://blogrium.com/

--
Jeff L.
http://blogrium.com/

On 3/31/06, Jeff L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> --
> Jeff L.
> http://blogrium.com/

* J *
  ~
Jeff L. (Guest)
I haven't done this yet because it turns out that the config object is
pretty much for reading only at that point... so it's not as useful as
I thought it would be.

-jeff

On 3/31/06, James A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > > Jeff L.