Forum: Ruby Re: win32/taskscheduler : Segmentation fault error

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> > To: ruby-talk ML
> > I get the following error :
> > Note that I have the same error under ruby 1.8.4
> Hi David,
>
> I'm not sure what's happening.  I'll try to take a look at it
> this week.
>
> Note that win32-taskscheduler is one of the packages I intend
> to rewrite using pure Ruby. :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan

As Heesob has already discovered (and posted on our mailing list)
there's a bug in taskscheduler.h, line 172, which should be
INT2NUM(TASK_FLAG_RUN_ONLY_IF_LOGGED_ON) - the INT2NUM() was missing.

Regards,

Dan
yeman13 (Guest)
Thanks Daniel for your reply.

I received Heesob fix by mail.
After recompiling the taskscheduler.so, it works.

Thanks to you and Heesob for your help to this issue.

Sorry for my english, I'm a french guy trying to learn ruby.

Good news for the pure ruby new tasks cheduler.

Very goog job guys with Win32Utils.

Regards,

David