Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 How to use Gtk::MessageDialog(new to Ruby-Gnome2)

Victor Neo (Guest)
I am following the basic tutorials, and I find myself okay with them.

I am trying to add a MessageDialog when a user clicks on a button.

However, I have no idea how to use one despite using the API reference
on
it.

If possible, can someone tell me a simple way of implementing it, and
how to
use the API correctly.

Thanks.
Masao M. (Guest)

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:46:55 +0800
"Victor Neo" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> I am following the basic tutorials, and I find myself okay with them.
>
> I am trying to add a MessageDialog when a user clicks on a button.
>
> However, I have no idea how to use one despite using the API reference on
> it.
>
> If possible, can someone tell me a simple way of implementing it, and how to
> use the API correctly.

How about a sample in ruby-gnome2-0.x.x/gtk/sample/gtk-demo/dialog.rb ?

--
.:% Masao M.<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live
webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding
territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944...