Forum: Ruby Ruby Help and Forum Usage

David B. (Guest)
on 2006-03-26 00:51
Kind All,

Two things.  Which forum is for best for posting "Ruby coding problems"
for which one seeks help and/or advice?  Secondly, is there an
instructional page that tells me what forums apply to what?  The Forum
list given in the navagation pane is not totally clear in this regard
and I don't want to make mis-directed postings going forward.  Thanks.

D.B.
James B. (Guest)
David B. wrote:
> Kind All,
>
> Two things.  Which forum is for best for posting "Ruby coding problems"
> for which one seeks help and/or advice?

The ruby-talk list, AKA com.lang.ruby

> Secondly, is there an
> instructional page that tells me what forums apply to what?  The Forum
> list given in the navagation pane is not totally clear in this regard
> and I don't want to make mis-directed postings going forward.  Thanks.

You'd have to contact whomever runs the particular forum site in
question; there are various sites that mirror the ruby-talk list.

--
James B.