Forum: Ruby on Rails RedCloth

Andrea G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-24 16:53
I've installed it, and I added the following line to my view:

<%= textilize(post.text) %>

I got this error, though: "uninitialized constant RedCloth".

Ideas?
Kevin O. (Guest)
Did you restart your webserver?

_Kevin
Andrea G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-24 17:27
Kevin O. wrote:
> Did you restart your webserver?
>
> _Kevin

Oh, that was so simple... Now it works correctly! Thankyou so much!