Forum: Ruby Ruby Optimiztion Wiki Page

John C. (Guest)
Please feel free to add to / modify / contribute to the
Ruby P. Optimization wiki page...

   http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?action=edit&id=Ruby...

Mostly the contents now is a summary of various postings from this list.

John C.                             Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email :
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.

"Things only ever go right so that they may go more spectacularly wrong
later."

From this principle, all of life and physics may be deduced.
John C. (Guest)
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, John C. wrote:

> Please feel free to add to / modify / contribute to the
> Ruby P. Optimization wiki page...
>
>  http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?action=edit&id=Ruby...

Sorry, I had cut&paste the edit this page url, not the display version
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyOptimization

John C.                             Phone : (64)(3) 358 6639
PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email :
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.

"Things only ever go right so that they may go more spectacularly wrong
later."

From this principle, all of life and physics may be deduced.