Forum: Ruby on Rails rails lighttpd fastcgi archlinux

Vincent G. (Guest)
When I try to access the rails app, it's giving me  "Routing Error:
Recognition failed for "/"" displayed on my browser.

Has anyone ran into this problem before?
Bart B. (Guest)
Vincent G. wrote:

> When I try to access the rails app, it's giving me  "Routing Error:
> Recognition failed for "/"" displayed on my browser.
>
> Has anyone ran into this problem before?

Sure did. Which setup are you using?

Bart
Vincent G. (Guest)
nevermind.  I fixed it.
I just edited route.rb in /config and manually routed all root requests
to a
specific controller.

I'm running Archlinux + rails + lighttpd + fastcgi.

Thanks for the reply.