Forum: Ruby on Rails Project management

Bruno A. (Guest)
on 2006-03-23 00:10
Hello for all,

Anyone using any software for management your projects?

Thank's
Eric G. (Guest)
I think some of us may use Basecamp.
http://www.basecamphq.com/

Other than that, svn for source code and trac for wiki and bugs.
http://subversion.tigris.org/
http://www.edgewall.com/trac/

-Eric

--
Eric G.
http://www.ericgoodwin.com
On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 11:10:29PM +0100, Bruno A. wrote:
> Anyone using any software for management your projects?

Trac, just like Rails itself.  Wonderful stuff.

- Matt
Alain R. (Guest)
Bruno
    > Anyone using any software for management your projects?

StikiPad
A free account at stikipad.com will give your project a wiki home, with
_multiple_ todo lists per page. I find that invaluable to keep my
short/mid and long-term tasks lists in just one window/screen.
Too bad the list items can't be edited, so I just delete, recreate them
and move them into place.
It's simple, but it just works for me.

Alain
Ben M. (Guest)
Say, does anyone remember the name of that ad hoc web-based mailing list
rails app that
someone posted about a while back? I think the name had a 9 in it, but
that's all I've
been able to find. Sometimes google is so (#$)#$) useless. :-|

Benjamin C. (Guest)
Ben M. (Guest)
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!