Forum: Ruby on Rails scaffold.css question

weirdmonkey (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 21:07
Hey,

ruby script/generate scaffold Livres Admin

I configured my layout to link to layout.css .

I want a special CSS file for the admin controller, but I don't know how
to request it only in the Admin controller and not in the whole website.

Thank you!
Agnieszka F. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 22:07
weirdmonkey wrote:
> Hey,
>
> ruby script/generate scaffold Livres Admin
>
> I configured my layout to link to layout.css .
>
> I want a special CSS file for the admin controller, but I don't know how
> to request it only in the Admin controller and not in the whole website.
>
> Thank you!

you can say
layout 'css_file'
by default it looks for layout 'scaffold'

--
Agnieszka
weirdmonkey (Guest)

actually right now it only looks for layout.css and ignores scaffold.css
(which i'm am trying to use at the same time)