Forum: Ruby on Rails Nice breadcrumb navigation component?

Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 18:43
Anyone aware of a Rails-based component/framework to allow for easy
"breadcrumb" navigation links?

Thanks,
Wes
ChrisT (Guest)
See this thread:

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/58434

Worked for me.

Chris

 .
Martin S. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 19:15
Wes G. wrote:
> Anyone aware of a Rails-based component/framework to allow for easy
> "breadcrumb" navigation links?
>
> Thanks,
> Wes

Doing some pimping for my own project again :)

check out http://adminpages.flowdev.de
There is a breadcrumb array that you can use in your layout, although
you can't see it in these sample designs yet

the project homepage is http://rubyforge.org/projects/adminpages
Use CVS to get the current version of the system.
I am currently writing some documentation, I will re-announce the
project once that's finished
Martin