Forum: Ruby on Rails Can you supress warnings when running rake?

David C. (Guest)
Anyone know how to turn off warnings when running unit tests with rake?
keep getting a bunch of messages like this:

warning: already initialized constant ALL_CONTENT

Which is a constant in one of my models.

thanks,

Dave
Wes Garrison (Guest)
You can try rake -q for quiet mode.  I don't know if it will suppress
your
warning or not, though.

  -- Wes

On 3/22/06, David C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote: