Forum: Ruby on Rails Lightning Fast Javascript Auto complete

Peter P. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 18:26
<%= javascript_tag("new
AutoCompleter.Local('search_start_station','start_station_auto_complete',
stations);") %>

I have <%= javascript_include_tag  :defaults %> in the head of my
layout.

But I always get an Error: "AutoCompleter is not defined".

Im using Rails 1.0, so I should have the latest javascript files.

The tag stips out:

<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
new
AutoCompleter.Local('search_start_station','start_station_auto_complete',
stations);
//]]>
</script>

Any ideas why this is not working, Im following the Rails Recipies PDF
book.

Many thanks, Pete
Lori O. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 21:05
Peter P. wrote:
> <%= javascript_tag("new
> AutoCompleter.Local('search_start_station','start_station_auto_complete',
> stations);") %>
>

> Many thanks, Pete

Case problem.  You need Autocompleter, NOT AutoCompleter

--
Regards, Lori
http://blog.dragonsharp.com