Forum: Ruby Re: 'failed to allocate memory' with Mp3Info module

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> I'm pretty new to Ruby [this is my second script], but I'm trying to
> files.each do |f|
> with:
<snip>

Looks to me like you're just running out of memory, since that line is
just an IO#read.  I think Mp3Info is not freeing the used memory between
reads as it should, but I'd have to look at the source a bit closer.

Regards,

Dan