Forum: Ruby on Rails rails api 1.0 chm version

Cap -. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 05:56
support full text searching

you can download it from

http://61.152.238.107/download/nodir.api.rubyonrails.zip
(no directory list but better)

http://61.152.238.107/download/api.rubyonrails.zip

description is here if you can read chinese :)

http://www.blogjava.net/cap/archive/2006/03/22/36796.html
Jesse C. (Guest)
Thanks for sharing

2006/3/22, cap <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> description is here if you can read chinese :)
>
> http://www.blogjava.net/cap/archive/2006/03/22/36796.html
>
> --

Best Regards,

Caiwangqin
http://www.uuzone.com
Mobile:  +8613951787088
Tel:  +86025-84818086 ext 233
Fax: +86025-84814993
Dan Apostol (Guest)
It is there somewhere a CHM file with wiki.rubyonrails ? :)) I'll be
very interested in it :)

Thanks
Dan.
Chris C. (Guest)