Forum: Ruby on Rails Good Ruby browser/user agent implementation?

Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 02:40
Is anyone aware of a good HTTP client module for Ruby (similar to the
many that are available in the Perl world)?

Is RubyForge the only place I should look?  Should I also look on
SourceForge?

Thanks,
Wes
Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 02:43
I see Net::HTTP

Any others?

Thanks,
Wes

Wes G. wrote:
> Is anyone aware of a good HTTP client module for Ruby (similar to the
> many that are available in the Perl world)?
>
> Is RubyForge the only place I should look?  Should I also look on
> SourceForge?
>
> Thanks,
> Wes
Alex Y. (Guest)
Wes G. wrote:
> I see Net::HTTP
>
> Any others?
open-uri is quite handy, as is rio, but they just use Net::HTTP under
the hood...