Forum: Ruby on Rails Do module source code changes require reboot of WEBrick?

Wes G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-21 20:41
Assume that I refactor some code into a module and "require it into" my
controller.

Do I then need to restart my WEBrick server each time that I change the
module?

Thanks,
Wes
Alex Y. (Guest)
Wes G. wrote:
> Assume that I refactor some code into a module and "require it into" my
> controller.
>
> Do I then need to restart my WEBrick server each time that I change the
> module?
Yes.  Library code isn't reloaded.
Douglas L. (Guest)
Is there a quick way to restart the Rails servlet in WEBrick, rather
than restarting WEBrick itself?

Douglas

2006/3/21, Alex Y. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Jesse C. (Guest)