Forum: Typo admin settings not sticking

Jack Schwarz (Guest)
I recently updated to the latest revision [935] and now I am unable to
make comments or make changes to my admin settings. Commenting gives
me an Input/output error. All options in my settings are checked and I
am unable to turn any of them off. I am currently running MySQL
4.1.13.

Thanks for any help,

Jack
Piers C. (Guest)
"Jack Schwarz" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> I recently updated to the latest revision [935] and now I am unable to
> make comments or make changes to my admin settings. Commenting gives
> me an Input/output error. All options in my settings are checked and I
> am unable to turn any of them off. I am currently running MySQL
> 4.1.13.

Hmm... so they're not. I wonder how we broke them. (And more to the
point, I wonder why the tests didn't find the error.) I (or someone
who beats me to it) shall investigate.
Jack Schwarz (Guest)
If I had to make a guess things broke for me after [921] (at the
earliest).  I really was starting to worry I was the only one on this
one.

Thanks,

Jack
Piers C. (Guest)
"Jack Schwarz" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> If I had to make a guess things broke for me after [921] (at the
> earliest).  I really was starting to worry I was the only one on this
> one.

Okay, I've got a fix waiting (it turns out I was screwing up
canonicalization of booleans so boolean settings (and only boolean
settings) weren't sticking). Sadly, the repository appears to be down.

Expect a fix as soon as I can connect.
Jack Schwarz (Guest)
You got it. Thanks.