Forum: Ruby on Rails Automatic parsing of POSTed XML (SOLVED)

Jeff Reese (Guest)
Justin F. (Guest)
Jeff Reese wrote:

[regarding automatic parsing of POSTED XML into params]

That's a very interesting feature, and one I'd never heard of. I know
there is work going on to support RESTful web services in Rails; maybe
this is part of it.

regards

   Justin