Forum: Ruby on Rails Where does it come from?

Szymon N. (Guest)
on 2006-03-20 19:22
Below every page in the browser i get:

"Loaded suite dispatch.cgi Started Finished in 0.000225 seconds. 0
tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors"

I'm not sure if i changed something or someone else did it, but now i
don't know how to get rid of it. It has something to do with testing,
right? How to switch it off?
Jonathan W. (Guest)
szymek wrote:
> Below every page in the browser i get:
>
> "Loaded suite dispatch.cgi Started Finished in 0.000225 seconds. 0
> tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors"
>
> I'm not sure if i changed something or someone else did it, but now i
> don't know how to get rid of it. It has something to do with testing,
> right? How to switch it off?

Let me guess, you use file_column? If so, comment out the require
test_case or so in init.rb of the plugin.

Jonathan
Szymon N. (Guest)
on 2006-03-20 21:13
How did you know? :)

Thanks!!!
vlad (Guest)
on 2006-08-22 04:19
thanks so much :)

Jonathan W. wrote:
> szymek wrote:
>> Below every page in the browser i get:
>>
>> "Loaded suite dispatch.cgi Started Finished in 0.000225 seconds. 0
>> tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors"
>>
>> I'm not sure if i changed something or someone else did it, but now i
>> don't know how to get rid of it. It has something to do with testing,
>> right? How to switch it off?
>>

> Let me guess, you use file_column? If so, comment out the require
> test_case or so in init.rb of the plugin.
>
> Jonathan
Jon (Guest)
on 2007-06-14 19:49
Jonathan W. wrote:
> szymek wrote:
>> Below every page in the browser i get:
>>
>> "Loaded suite dispatch.cgi Started Finished in 0.000225 seconds. 0
>> tests, 0 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors"
>>
>> I'm not sure if i changed something or someone else did it, but now i
>> don't know how to get rid of it. It has something to do with testing,
>> right? How to switch it off?
>>

> Let me guess, you use file_column? If so, comment out the require
> test_case or so in init.rb of the plugin.
>
> Jonathan

Lifesaver!