Forum: Ruby Hey man, can you spare an open souce host?

Trans (Guest)
Any recommendations of open source hosts for a NON-RUBY project?

(My prototype is written in Ruby, but the project will ultimately be C
and Assembly).

Thanks,
T.
Karl von Laudermann (Guest)
Trans wrote:
> Any recommendations of open source hosts for a NON-RUBY project?
>
> (My prototype is written in Ruby, but the project will ultimately be C
> and Assembly).

Sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/) is a good one.
Christian Bick (Guest)

> Any recommendations of open source hosts for a NON-RUBY project?

http://developer.berlios.de is pretty nice. Do not fear the German
TLD, it is in English, and
if you want in some other languages, too.

Chris
David Andrew T. (Guest)
There are the standard hosting providers like sourceforget.net, which
can provide you with a CVS repository. Otherwise, OpenSVN
(https://opensvn.csie.org/) provides both a TRAC project management
interface and an SVN repository.

Dave