Forum: Ruby on Rails How to hide controller name in the url?

Szymon N. (Guest)
on 2006-03-18 13:12
Hi!

Assume that there are 2 controllers: user and admin.
Is it possible to remove 'user' from the url?
So i.e. if you're trying to login, you won't access

www.server.com/user/login

but

www.server.com/login

Is it possible to do something like this with groups of controllers (if
user was just the name of a group of controllers).
Mikkel B. (Guest)
Look at config/routes.rb where you can setup aliases for your
controllers/actions

On Saturday, March 18, 2006, at 12:12 PM, szymek wrote:
>www.server.com/login
>
>Is it possible to do something like this with groups of controllers (if
>user was just the name of a group of controllers).
>
>--

Mikkel B.

www.strongside.dk    - Football Portal(DK)
nflfeed.helenius.org - Football News(DK)
ting.minline.dk      - Buy Old Stuff!(DK)