Forum: Ruby Ruby ported to Windows CE

John M. (Guest)
Hi Guys. Has Ruby been ported to Windows CE/ tablet PCs? I've searched
and found nothing current. Sorry if this has been asked before.
Daniel Völkerts (Guest)
John M. schrieb:
> Hi Guys. Has Ruby been ported to Windows CE/ tablet PCs? I've searched
> and found nothing current. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Search the list, last week I posted several questions. To summarize: No,
there is no up-to-date version. There is a branch in the ruby sources
for ce, but I've no luck to getting compile it (there is a missing
_WIN32_WCE property in the makefile. I have no idea how to fix this. I
set it to 500 = Windows Mobile 5.0 but that results in massive errors in
my stdlib headers).

There was a binary distribution on

> http://uema2.s8.xrea.com/ruby-mswince/

but I wasn't able to run any script as my console doesn't work.

If I have a little bit of time, I'll try to run the RubyCLR on MS
compact framework.

HTH,