Forum: Ruby on Rails Module Caching in devel mode?

Ryan M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-18 01:43
I just discovered that a problem I've been struggling with for the past
half an hour is due to modules being cached by the server.  None of the
changes I was making to my module were going through, but I was under
the impression that nothing is cached in development mode so that was
the last place I looked.  What do I have to do to disable the caching?
Alex Y. (Guest)
Ryan M. wrote:
> I just discovered that a problem I've been struggling with for the past
> half an hour is due to modules being cached by the server.  None of the
> changes I was making to my module were going through, but I was under
> the impression that nothing is cached in development mode so that was
> the last place I looked.  What do I have to do to disable the caching?
What do you mean by 'module'?  Model, controller, view, component,
plugin, engine, or library?