Forum: Ruby on Rails [ADV] New Beta of Rails Recipes available

Dave T. (Guest)
Folks:

The fourth beta of Rails Recipes, Chad F.'s book or writing real-
world Rails,
is now available.

It features nine new recipes (and fixes the PDF bookmark problem):

- Secret URLs
- Integration Testing
- Cheap And Easy Theme Support
- Lightning Fast JavaScript Auto Completes
- Use Active Record Outside Of Rails
- Sharing Models Between Applications
- Keeping Track Of Who Did What
- Generate Application Documentation
- Stub Out Authentication

The book now features contributions from three members of the Rails
Core Team,
and includes countless suggestions for existing readers. This is
definitely
the book to have on using Rails in the real world.

You can update the PDF if (for free, obviously) by visiting

   http://books.pragprog.com/titles/fr_rr/reorder

You'll need two of:

- your order number,
- the e-mail address you used on your order, and
- the first line of the street address in the order

(Remember, it's easier to give just two, not three, pieces of
information. Order number
and email address tend to be least ambiguous)

Cheers

Dave
Mikkel B. (Guest)
amazing!!!
On Thursday, March 16, 2006, at 10:17 AM, Dave T. wrote:
>- Cheap And Easy Theme Support
>the book to have on using Rails in the real world.
>- the first line of the street address in the order

Mikkel B.

www.strongside.dk    - Football Portal(DK)
nflfeed.helenius.org - Football News(DK)
ting.minline.dk      - Buy Old Stuff!(DK)