Forum: Typo Theme Modification Needed: Pay $200

Jason F. (Guest)
I need some modifications to the stock azure theme on a typo blog.  For
someone that has played with typo/rails, it should be really easy.  I'm
behind on my flash development and don't have the time to program it.
All images/design will be provided.  The theme needs to be tweaked with
certain things repositioned.  The most complicated thing is to create a
static menu to appear in the sidebar that uses an unordered list and
figures out what page it's on...

Want more info?  Email me: removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Pay: $200

Deadline can be negotiated...quicker the better.

Thanks everybody.  Thanks to all that have contributed...I love
typo...I love rails.
Kevin B. (Guest)
On Mar 15, 2006, at 11:29 PM, Jason F. wrote:

> figures out what page it's on...
Note: figuring out what page it's on requires typo trunk and the
new :request_params parameter to the sidebar.
Pratik N. (Guest)
Try http://www.xhtmlized.com - those guys really do a great job.

Thanks,
Pratik