Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Error Query

Julian L. (Guest)
Hey All,

Is there any way I can change the default Rails Error message in
Production? I'd rather it said something about contacting the developer.

Regards,
Julian.
Ben R. (Guest)
Why not have the app contact you?

http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/plugins/excepti...

On 3/15/06, Julian L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

Ben R.
http://www.benr75.com
Steve R. (Guest)
Don't let the error bubble up to the default handler. Use
rescue_action_in_public so you have a shot at all unhandled exceptions.

http://rails.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActionControl...

Also see:

http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/HowtoConfi...

for more information about this.
Sent from the RubyOnRails Users forum at Nabble.com.