Forum: Ruby on Rails Capistrano/Switchtower screencast

Henry T. (Guest)
Just a quickie,

Hope I'm not going crazy here but I'm sure I've seen a screencast for
capistrano recently... maybe posted on a blog somewhere.

Can anyone remember where it is?

Thanks
-henry
Jamis B. (Guest)
On Mar 15, 2006, at 12:46 PM, Henry T. wrote:

> Just a quickie,
>
> Hope I'm not going crazy here but I'm sure I've seen a screencast for
> capistrano recently... maybe posted on a blog somewhere.
>
> Can anyone remember where it is?

RailsMachine has one:

   http://railsmachine.com/screencasts/RailsMachineIntro.mov

Is that the one you were thinking of?

- Jamis
Henry T. (Guest)
Yeah, that was it... not as handy as I had hoped.

Cheers

ps. your typo theme is very cool