Forum: Ruby on Rails rails and visitor stats

Jeroen H. (Guest)

I was wondering how people monitor their visitors. I'm about to set
something up to get some basic usage stats of my rails websites. I'd be
interested to know what software you use or if perhaps you built
something into your rails app.

Jeroen
Luben M. (Guest)
Hi Jeroen,

> I was wondering how people monitor their visitors. I'm about to set
> something up to get some basic usage stats of my rails websites. I'd be
> interested to know what software you use or if perhaps you built
> something into your rails app.

I am using RailStat (http://www.railstat.com/) for this purpose.

Best regards,

Luben