Forum: Ruby known isp running ruby

unknown (Guest)
i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).

some refs ?
Bill G. (Guest)
On 3/14/06, Une bévue <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).
>
> some refs ?

http://www.asmallorange.com/
Aredridel (Guest)
On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 09:13 +0900, Une bévue wrote:
> i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).
>
> some refs ?

We're a full-service web host, including Ruby support. We're happy to
host Nitro as well.

Prices start at US$50/year.

http://theinternetco.net/offers/ruby

Aria S.
The Internet Company
+1 (970) 626-3600
Pistos C. (Guest)
on 2006-03-15 05:15
unknown wrote:
> i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).
>
> some refs ?

http://www.netfirms.com

Ruby CGI scripts can be run.  With coupon code "998", you can get their
Advantage plan (normally $120 annually) for only $9.98 annually (not
monthly!).

Pistos
Tod M. (Guest)
on 2006-03-15 06:11
unknown wrote:
> i'm looking for an internet provider able to run ruby (nitro).
>
> some refs ?

http://www.sevenl.net
unknown (Guest)
Tod McIntyre <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote: