Forum: Ruby on Rails include method in helper

Paul (Guest)
on 2006-03-15 01:28
I am trying to use include Net in a helper but it tells me that include
is an undefined method.

Any reason why or am I doing something wrong?
Ben R. (Guest)
Helpers are for views.  You probably want to do this in your Controller.

~ Ben

On 3/14/06, Paul <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

Ben R.
http://www.benr75.com