Forum: Ruby Ruby::Watir Forum?

Kalen H. (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 22:33
Hello All!

I was wondering if there was any interest in starting a Watir forum? I
have some questions around using Watir to do some web app testing, and
from time to time I have general Ruby questions also.

Thanks,

Kalen
Dave B. (Guest)
Kalen Howell asked:
> I was wondering if there was any interest in starting a Watir forum? I
> have some questions around using Watir to do some web app testing, and
> from time to time I have general Ruby questions also.

There's a Watir users mailing list.

General Ruby questions are best put to
rubyforum/comp.lang.ruby/ruby-talk,
though.

Cheers,
Dave
Kalen H. (Guest)
Thanks Dave!

I will look into this....

Kalen
Chris McMahon (Guest)
The Watir mail list welcomes general Ruby questions, if they are likely
to be of interest to Watir users.  Many Watir users are new to
programming or new to Ruby, though, so this list is the best place for
more complex questions.

-Chris