Forum: Ruby on Rails Where i can download docs for offline reference?

Kfir L. (Guest)
I have seen the testing doc or the FAQ on ROR site, but is there a zip
file for it?
Ben R. (Guest)
For Windows, DeLynn B. has created a CHM file:

http://delynnberry.com/articles/2006/02/07/rails-c...

On 3/14/06, Kfir L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I have seen the testing doc or the FAQ on ROR site, but is there a zip
> file for it?

Ben R.
http://www.benr75.com
Kfir L. (Guest)