Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby Dates - help

hreyaatnh (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 15:28
How can I display my dates for Eastern time zone?  Just add 3 hours to
it when it's pulled from the database?  If so, how do I do that, and if
not, what are my other options?

Thanks!
Cody S. (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 16:07
hreyaatnh wrote:
> How can I display my dates for Eastern time zone?  Just add 3 hours to
> it when it's pulled from the database?  If so, how do I do that, and if
> not, what are my other options?
>
> Thanks!

I'm not very experienced with Ruby, but it should have something to do
with getting the time zone from the client browser and using it to
return the time.