Forum: Ruby on Rails Dreamhost Error - HELP

ryan (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 08:24
I just uploaded my rails app about 20 minutes ago, and I'm getting a
Forbidden 403 error.  Does anyone know why?  Am I supposed to setup
permissions somewhere?

I don't know if it just takes time for things to settle in, and then it
will work, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Can anyone please help!?

Thanks!
Chris S. (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 15:58
If you haven't already, check out the wiki at:
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Rails

I'd recommend getting it to work with regular cgi before screwing with
fcgi.