Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Developer Positions in San Diego

Mike O'Brien (Guest)
We are looking for fulltime Rails Developers to join a tremendous rails
only
development team in San Diego.  Please send resume and examples of work
removed_email_address@domain.invalid.
Pay is based upon experience and there is an opportunity for options.

Cheers,
Mike

Mike C. O'Brien
CEO
Mingle, LLC
701 B Street, Suite 1150
San Diego, CA 92101
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
619-922-6970 Cell
619-822-2471 Office

www.mingle.com
Cody S. (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 02:37
Mike O'Brien wrote:
> We are looking for fulltime Rails Developers to join a tremendous rails
> only
> development team in San Diego.  Please send resume and examples of work
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid.
> Pay is based upon experience and there is an opportunity for options.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike
>
> Mike C. O'Brien
> CEO
> Mingle, LLC
> 701 B Street, Suite 1150
> San Diego, CA 92101
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> 619-922-6970 Cell
> 619-822-2471 Office
>
> www.mingle.com

I wish in-depth experience with Rails wasn't such a weighty issue.  I've
been a software developer for 15 years and am just getting started with
Rails.  I'm retooling into Rails because it puts the fun back in
programming, but most of the time, it doesn't feel like getting a
full-time job is possible because everybody wants you to have two years
experience before being considered.
Bill W. (Guest)
Ditto.