Forum: Ruby on Rails Can Rails handle PUT requests??

Chris B. (Guest)
Can rails handle PUT requests with Apache 1.3 and FCGI?  If not, what
would have to be done to make it work?

I would like to be able allow ruby to handle file uploads with
resume-able abilities.

Thanks
Jeremy K. (Guest)
On Mar 13, 2006, at 2:36 PM, Chris B. wrote:
> Can rails handle PUT requests with Apache 1.3 and FCGI?  If not, what
> would have to be done to make it work?

Yes.  Use request.method (or request.put?) in conjunction with
request.raw_post to read the PUT request body.

jeremy