Forum: Ruby on Rails How to embed the Login Engine in to the layout?

pinnacle (Guest)
on 2006-03-13 16:10
I want the Login Engine to be displayed together with other modules in a
single page,eg the left or head blank of the page just as the
http://gallery.rgallery.dk/gallery shows. What should I do for that? tks
anyway!
pinnacle (Guest)
on 2006-03-13 16:14
pinnacle wrote:
> I want the Login Engine to be displayed together with other modules in a
> single page,eg the left or head blank of the page just as the
> http://gallery.rgallery.dk/gallery shows. What should I do for that? tks
> anyway!

I mean the default layout eg the application.rhtml,I want an Ajax-styled
login system. As soon as the user sign up or login from the login region
of the page,other regions(inside other <div></div>)will not be
refreshed,can it be available?
James A. (Guest)
You'll probably need to write your own partials and addition
controller methods to enable AJAX-style logging in - this isn't
something that the login engine will do 'out of the box'. It is very
simple to add views and methods without affecting the underlying
engine - that's basically the point of engines; you'll want to read
the engines plugin README for more information.

- james

On 3/13/06, pinnacle <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> --

* J *