Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails Applications - To get RSS Feeds

Sumanth K. (Guest)
on 2006-03-13 16:01
Hi all,
I am new to Ruby on Rails.
I have to build a Ruby on Rails application which gets the recent posts
from the specific blogs.  As far as I know, I need to parse the RSS
Feeds of the particular blogs and get the recent posts displayed(if
any).
Can any one help me in this with explaination.

Thanks in Advance.
Alex Y. (Guest)
Sumanth A. wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am new to Ruby on Rails.
> I have to build a Ruby on Rails application which gets the recent posts
> from the specific blogs.  As far as I know, I need to parse the RSS
> Feeds of the particular blogs and get the recent posts displayed(if
> any).
> Can any one help me in this with explaination.
http://sporkmonger.com/projects/feedtools/ should be all you need.
There's a link to a tutorial from that page.
Edgar G. (Guest)
I use FeedTools to do exactly what you want

On 3/13/06, Alex Y. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> --
> Alex

Edgar González González