Forum: Ruby on Rails "rake freeze_edge" over proxy?

Chrisr (Guest)
on 2006-03-13 12:54
How do i use "rake freeze_edge" over a proxy?

"rake freeze_edge -p http://...."   doesnt work

THanks
Chris
Cody F. (Guest)
I would just manually check the code out of the repository using
subversion.  freeze_edge is really just doing an SVN export of the
Rails trunk.

SVN behind a proxy: http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy

How to get on the edge:
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/EdgeRails