Forum: Ruby on Rails restart ROR app running on Apache, FCGI (textdrive)

Arpan (Guest)
on 2006-03-12 23:32
I have an app running on Apache and FCGI (on Textdrive). It is
displaying an error, and I need to restart it, but have no idea how to
do it.

Could anyone advice me on that?

What are the commands to be used to start,stop and restart apps running
on Apache and FCGI. I also want to make sure that apps on my other
subdomains are not affected.

Thanks for the help.
Arpan
Norman T. (Guest)
Am Sonntag, den 12.03.2006, 22:32 +0100 schrieb Arpan:
> I have an app running on Apache and FCGI (on Textdrive). It is
> displaying an error, and I need to restart it, but have no idea how to
> do it.
>
> Could anyone advice me on that?
>
> What are the commands to be used to start,stop and restart apps running
> on Apache and FCGI. I also want to make sure that apps on my other
> subdomains are not affected.

>From your Rails root directory execute:

script/process/reaper restart

--