Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for a Freelancer!

theself (Guest)
I am looking for a Freelancer proficient in Ruby and AXAJ. Please
contact me for further details. Thanks!
Chris (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 18:51
What do you need?
Bruce B. (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 23:25
Please tell me more.

theself wrote:
> I am looking for a Freelancer proficient in Ruby and AXAJ. Please
> contact me for further details. Thanks!
Ram K. (Guest)
on 2006-05-02 15:22
I am available for work... And I am already a freelancer with
reputation.. U can look at this to better know me..

https://www.scriptlance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers/fe...

And I am available at removed_email_address@domain.invalid