Forum: Ruby on Rails Widen in_place_editor ?

Joe (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 11:20
Is it possible to make that groovy in_place_editor wider? As is, it's
only about 20 chars wide.

thanks
Joe
Lori O. (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 18:16
Joe wrote:
> Is it possible to make that groovy in_place_editor wider? As is, it's
> only about 20 chars wide.
>
> thanks
> Joe

You need to use the pre-defined CSS styles to do that.

http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowToStyle...
Joe (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 21:18
Ah, thanks! This does the trick:

.inplaceeditor-form input[type=text] { width: 200px; }

Joe
Joe (Guest)
on 2006-03-25 00:04
> This does the trick:
>
> .inplaceeditor-form input[type=text] { width: 200px; }

If you have two different inplace editors on a page, is it possible to
set them each to different widths?

Joe