Forum: Ruby on Rails text_field_tag html class

Marius Zilenas (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 23:16
Hello,
how could I define class for input textfield,
text_field_tag('somefieldname',nil,:class => 'txt') doesn't work ? :(

Marius Zilenas
Marius Å. (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 00:44
Marius Zilenas wrote:
> Hello,
> how could I define class for input textfield,
> text_field_tag('somefieldname',nil,:class => 'txt') doesn't work ? :(
>
> Marius Zilenas

Hello,
sorry, false alarm !:)
text_field_tag('somefieldname',nil,"class" => 'txt') should work !:)

Marius Zilenas