Forum: Ruby on Rails Generating RSS 1.0

Dave F. (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 20:36
Hi All,
I bought the 'beta book' of Rails Recipes from pragprog and there's a
tutorial in there for producing RSS 2.0, i'd like to generate RSS (RDF)
1.0 though. Can anyone point in the right direction. I've had little
luck finding detailed information on the ruby XML class.

Thanks
Tony J. (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 21:01
dave flynn wrote:
> Hi All,
> I bought the 'beta book' of Rails Recipes from pragprog and there's a
> tutorial in there for producing RSS 2.0, i'd like to generate RSS (RDF)
> 1.0 though. Can anyone point in the right direction. I've had little
> luck finding detailed information on the ruby XML class.
>
> Thanks

XML package REXML comes with Ruby, it supports XPath.
You can find information here:
http://www.germane-software.com/software/rexml/doc...

- Tony
Dave F. (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 23:34
Tony J. wrote:

> XML package REXML comes with Ruby, it supports XPath.
> You can find information here:
> http://www.germane-software.com/software/rexml/doc...
>
> - Tony

Excellent, thanks!