Forum: Ruby Windsor, Ontario Rubyists?

James H. (Guest)
Are there any Rubyists (Ruby N.'s included) in the Windsor, Ontario
area? I don't seem to see a Ruby U. Group in my area, so if there's
anyone that would be interested in forming one with me, let me know.

James
Jamey C. (Guest)
James H. wrote:

>Are there any Rubyists (Ruby N.'s included) in the Windsor, Ontario
>area? I don't seem to see a Ruby U. Group in my area, so if there's
>anyone that would be interested in forming one with me, let me know.

Hey, James.  Just to the north (insider Detroit/Windsor joke!) of you,
we have the Southeaset Michigan User's group.  We meet once a month,
usually in Ann Arbor, but last month we met in Dearborn.  I know it's a
bit of a drive for you, but if you get the urge, come on over to the
next meeting.  Here's our website:

http://www.rubymi.org

Jamey C.
James H. (Guest)
Thanks for the info Jamey! I'll have to try and make the trip up north
sometime =)

James