Forum: Ruby ruby conf2005 audio files where?

Charlie B. (Guest)
I'm looking for the audio files from rubyconf2005 but I can't seem to
find them.  They are listed on odeo but the links don't work.  Anyone
know where I can find them?

Charlie B.
http://www.recentrambles.com
Daigo M. (Guest)
Hi Charlie

Charlie B. wrote:

>I'm looking for the audio files from rubyconf2005 but I can't seem to
>find them.  They are listed on odeo but the links don't work.  Anyone
>know where I can find them?

What I took was not audio but a movie of Matz's key note. It might help
you.
http://www.sgtpepper.net/hyspro/RubyConf2005/RubyC...

Thanks,
Daigo
Charlie B. (Guest)
Thanks! I look forward to seeing it!

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 00:11 +0900, Daigo M. wrote:

> http://www.sgtpepper.net/hyspro/RubyConf2005/RubyC...
>
> Thanks,
> Daigo

Charlie B.