Forum: Ruby on Rails [OT] Rails in Bristol?

Josh on Rails (Guest)
I suppose it's just idle curiosity... but I'm wondering if there are any
Railsers from/in Bristol (I mean the English city, if there's more than
one)
?
Dan S. (Guest)
Does it count if I'm thinking of moving there next year? ;)

Dan
www.peoplehub.com.au
Anthony G. (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 14:53
Josh on Rails wrote:
> I suppose it's just idle curiosity... but I'm wondering if there are any
> Railsers from/in Bristol (I mean the English city, if there's more than
> one)
> ?

Why not set one up ? - http://www.rubyholic.com/

Tony
Ian C. (Guest)
I spend my time between Boston, USA and London, UK - is there any user
groups or list of user groups around? I came from the Lotus Notes/Domino
world where there were well established groups with events etc. so it
would
not surprise me if one was already around.